Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Yeah! My first post!!!




Wow! I am so excited to finally get my blog up and running. My husband is also helping me create a website as well, so more info on that later. First things first; my first post! This is a fun card to make using the "Time Well Spent" Level 3 Hostess set that SU! gave to all demos for free! How awesome is that. I love this set and can't wait to do more with it. I used Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, and Mellow Moss cardstock and markers. I also used Versamark, Basic Black, and Bashful Blue ink. Another stamp set that I used to make this card is "Itty Bitty Backgrounds." I keep this set right on my desk because it goes well with just about any card. Some accessories include: a gold brad, dimensionals, and Moss ribbon. Thanks for checkin' me out and keep coming back for more goodies!

7 comments:

Carrie Gaskin said...

Welcome to the wonderful yet crazy world of blogging! Have a great time.

penniem said...

Congratulations Allison - Thanks for sharing your blog spot with me. I look forward to visiting it often.

Pennie

Anonymous said...

Great blog! Thank you for sharing with your customers.

Enjoy your day,

Cheryl Kmiecik

jenv said...

Cute card! Love the sentiment! Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Hi Alison! Welcome to the Blog World!! I love your card & can't wait to see what you have to share with us. Thanks for linking up my site, too!!!

LeAnne said...

WOWZA! What a great blog & cute card! Congratulations on jumping into the blogging world! XXXOOO

Anonymous said...

Super Cute Card! Have fun blogging!