Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Update on Retired Sets for Sale or Trade...

Retired Items For Sale! Check it out!

Hi! I have some great sets that need a new home! All are lovingly used unless otherwise noted. I usually ship USPS and you may pay by check(I’ll send your set when I receive payment) or you may pay by Propay(credit card) over the phone. I will charge a small fee for using Propay. Please feel free to email me if you are interested! Thanks! Alison Alipug76@dejazzd.com
Sets for sale or trade:
Fresh Fruits $18
Holiday Blocks (hostess mini-catty special) $15
It’s A Girl Thing (hostess mini-catty special) $15
Noteworthy (older SAB) $12
Ornamassortment (mini-catty) $15
Polka-Dot Posies (mini-catty) $13
Timeworn Trim $12
What's For Dinner? $20
Alphabits $12
Little Hellos $10
So Many Sayings (new, mounted) $10
Tag Time $20
Vases in Vogue $16
wheels “swirl fun” $3
“swirling leaves” $3
“flip-flops” (mini-catty) New! $4

Sets to retire soon (FOR TRADE ONLY):

Polka Dots & Paisley
Be Happy
So Much
Sweet Shapes

No comments: