Monday, February 23, 2009

Antique Thank You Card...

I'm back y'all! I will be trying to post a few days each week from now on. Thanks for coming back to check out my creations! Here is an elegant thank you made with SU's beautiful "Raspberry Tart" dsp. The colors are Rose Red and Cameo Coral (a pretty color I don't use that often). I used a thank you sentiment from the "Heard From the Heart" set. My accents were: Rose Red buttons and Rose Red grosgrain. The punches that I used were the scallop punch and the ticket corner punch. I can't live without that one:) I aged this card by sponging Rose red ink on the edges to make them look worn and soft. I hope you're glad I'm back!





1 comment:

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

Hey Ali! I'm so glad that you're back! I've been trying to get back on track, too. There's just not enough time in the day!!

Love the card! Simple and elegant!

Let me know when you wanna start planning a "Wee Inkers" stampin' retreat! We should meet with LeAnne about it soon! I'd LOVE it!!