Monday, August 10, 2009

Christmas Jingle SS Kit Holiday Workshop



Hey there everybody! Long time no blog. I have spent the summer making some great cards, but I just didn't make the time to put them on the blog. I hope to get back in the swing during the fall. On Sunday, September 27th, I am hosting a fun Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' Kit class at Salem UM Church in Manheim, Pa. We will be making two of each of the fun Christmas cards above, plus, you can use your scraps to make some gift tags, mini cards, etc. The cost of the class is $22. Please let me know soon if you'd like to join us for stamping, food, door prizes, and lots of holiday samples to view. Bring your camera! Email or call to register. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

These are so cute! I especially love the green reindeer card. Great Job!