Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Different-sized card

My super-fun upline and sideline, the Weeinkers, are getting together soon and our swap needs to be a non-standard sized card. I decided to try out a 3x6 card and it turned out really cute! I am a HUGE fan of SU's beautiful pink shades. I also love this set! It is called "Priceless" and it is so versatile. I used Rose Red, Regal Rose, and Whisper White inks and cs. I used the sentiment from the "All Holidays" set. Some other goodies used were: dd glitter, white gel pen, white grosgrain ribbon, word window punch, large square punch, silver brads, and Rose Red dsp. The word window is punched through the FRONT of the card and the sentiment is glued inside. Enjoy!

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Oh, Alison, I can't WAIT to get this card......it is so stinkin' CUTE!!! All these cards are adorable. I have a Simply Scrappin' kit ordered, I can hardly stand to wait for it either!!! I love the blue card too!
Love that stitched background too!!! OOOOHHHHH!!!!
LeAnne