Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Baby is turning 3!!!


Hi All! I can't believe that in a few days my baby boy is turning 3! He loves when I "tamp" and make him cards, so I thought I would share his birthday card with you. I used the "Wild About You" set which is a great set to have if you have kiddos in your life. I love to use bright and bold colors when making cards for children. I chose Real Red, Glorious Green, and Yoyo Yellow cs and ink, as well as Glossy White and Basic black. I added some gingham ribbon and some hodgepodge hardware to make it extra special. Tha background dry embossing is done with my Cuttlebug machine. Yeah Mom and Dad! Great Christmas present. If you don't already own one of these babies, I would run out an buy one!

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Wow, Alison, you have some cute things on here......love the "tag" info! LOL!! You have done a great job keeping up with it...can't wait to see more!