Friday, February 15, 2008



I hope that you all enjoyed your V-Day! I know I did. As I get ready for some future workshops, I know that I need to start on some Father's Day and Mother's Day cards. Here is a fun, easy card to demo. I also did a birthday variation. I used Taken With Teal, Real Red, and Pumpkin Pie as my color combo. These colors are used a bunch in the SU! Spring/Summer Collection. The stamp set that I used is called "Holiday Blitz." This set is an amazing, versatile set that is even great for kids! I also added some ribbon, Hodgepodge Hardware, and some buttons. The background stamp is "Print Pattern." I'll have some cards ready for you next week. I am travelling to my parent's home to celebrate my Gram's 85th b-day! Go Gram!

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Alison, these are very cute. I LOVE Holiday Blitz, and I haven't used it much.....I'll have to get it out & dust it off!

LeAnne said...

Hey Alison, I nominated your blog for the Excellence Award, you can check it out on my blog!!!

Anonymous said...

These are great cards- very nice colours! I love that you made them with 2 different events in mind!

Sue said...

Alison, I totally love your use of the stamps for these cool cards. Inspiring!